Monday, November 12, 2012

A Painful way to embrace love..!!



Just a moment ago, life seems to be so perfect, you’re near me,
And now, I feel so lonely inside, so screwed up here,
Today, I felt, what love is all about,
I felt this pain, that was so threatening,
I still remember, the way you turned your back towards me, the way you went off,
The way I cried, the way my hands trembled,
 And I stood all alone in this crowd, with no one around
Just a mistake perishes everything, the love just eschews away,
And Loneliness is here to stay,
Suddenly, I’m trying hard to find the reason of my existence,
I just miss your mere presence,
My life is just crashed, smashed all over
Trying hard to believe, just hard to figure it out,
That I’m all alone and I miss you all over again.

When you try real hard, just to feel absurd,
You go psychedelic, a bit psychic,
And everything just falls apart.
Search for those broody eyes,
But, they’re just out of sight,
A few drops of tear doesn’t heal,
A few miles, you can’t walk,
All you need is to be alone, loneliness to play its part.
Then, from the hell or haven,
There comes a ray, sunshine of hope,
 And rest is history.
That’s the beauty of romance.
Oh boy,

Here, I’m back, not with the same vengeance, probably, but, with the same insane soul. 
Let love prevail, forever. Amour!!




1 comment: