Monday, January 3, 2011

''...Memories of You, So, abstruse to eschew....''

This is dedicated to all the beautiful people who possess an ebullient heart..
And also a reply to all those enquiries, that are sneaking at my inbox..,
‘Folks,
I was not a victim of failing love nor am I, a victim of a heartbreaker. Tersely, I can’t get rid of this beautiful feeling called LOVE coz, it’s my muse, my revue, my satire and ahaa, my life....
I just wanna feel the feeling that a maudlin heart feels...
So, here’s something for the Mawkish souls..



Once, there was an insane boy, who is madly in love with a damsel, who used to worship the damsel like the celestial heaven, who inscribed her heart in the walls of his heart. However, he never knew that, Destiny will deceive him so brusquely...

He knows a little, a little enough to fall in love, a little enough to adorn his love, but, that little’s not enough to save his love...

So, he murmurs, fairly, his heart murmurs.....
When my eyes are closed, I know you’ll be there to guide me..
When my dreams are shattered, I know, you’ll be there to ebb my pain..
When my lips will shiver to utter your name, I know, you’ll be there to make it agile..
When the sun eclipses in the horizon, I know, you’ll be there to cherish the moment with me..
When the winter will be knocking in the doors, I know you’ll be there, to hoax the snow with me..
However, Life is never the way; you want it to be...

As the birds started shifting their habitat, as the days were turning to be terse, making way for the chilly and silent winter nights to burgeon. The things were not the same.

On a fluttery morning, yawning through his dreams, siphoning the eyes, when he’s about to listen to the angelic whisper. He found no one, except for some torn papers of a lying notebook, inscribing the most beautiful four letters LOVE..
This is probably the least he dreamt of, the least he thought of..
The promises, the memories, the dreams are shattered.
As his angelic whisper is lost somewhere in the cruel world, leaving him baffled with the numerous why’s..?

And he felt a pain, it hurts and it hurts some more and he wallows…

I am dying, there’s something in my heart, in my blood, that’s making me weak,
That’s killing me, and no one can cure it..
It’s simply sucking my blood and leaving me alone in a gloomy corner..
Baby, I tried a hell lot of efforts to eschew it, but, I am helpless, I’m in shackles….
And that something is ‘Memories of you’…..

No comments:

Post a Comment