Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My first love broke my heart for the first time.......


There’s always a special one, whom you trust more than others, care more than others, love more than others and that person always hurts you and when you try to forget that one, it’s so esoteric to do...

This one’s for all those broken hearts, which misses that special person.
* Excuse *
I am sorry, I am not one of them err.... Just trying to imitate the emotions of those that underway the pain and sufferings of loosing someone whom they love incessantly ....So, to start it with........

When I first met you, I always want to fling with you, but I didn’t
On our second meet, I always want to ask for your number, but I didn’t
On our first jaunt, I always want to embrace you, but I didn’t
On our first dance, I always want to hold you tight, but I didn’t
On our first ride, I always want to ask you to sit close, but I didn’t

I was not pretending to be good, but that’s what I am...
I am not a libertine, who flirts around,
I am not a player, who plays with someone’s emotions,
I am not a sycophant, who cajole you every time,

It’s time; you need another one, to extol your whims, to coax your persona, to flirt around...

I want to trust you, but I can’t
I want to miss you, but I can’t
I want to cry for you, but I can’t
I want to wallow, but I can’t
It’s abstruse to imagine, but I did it this time...

Gone are the mornings, those blossoms with your wakeup call
The Sunrise that brings you’re presence
Gone are the nights, I slept dreaming of you
The dreams that remind me of you
The cell phone that used to be agile by your call....
Emotes that lacerate my eyes
Those muses where, I used to play a clown
The inane things, I done for you
The moments, when I was bewildered by your factitious smile
The stages, we groove along

I never felt so empyrean, as I am feeling today after repudiating all those things.....
And thank you for all those exult moments we cherish...

1 comment: