Tuesday, September 28, 2010

" An unforgettbale Jaunt to the exotic Musoorie "


It's a löng series of stories fairly an anecdote ...well to start with...How often it happens, that most of your rustic memories were confined to a particular person/ place/ time/ season ? Well, for me, it's an uncountable figure...as i was always been fascinated fairly allured by those particular persons, places and so on...it's simply because of the mystical milieu associated with them...any ways, the exams went unexpectdly well..hmmm...they ought to be, as i was always been a fighter...defacto, 'last night fighter'...so, exams over, fun follows and yet again, i bunk the classes and trailed off on a trip to the exotic 'MUSOORIE, DOON, NAINITAL', with nexy's group, that too in the month of february, when it's so damn chilly there... But, inanity is the only string that keeps us intact...however, i'd no idea whatsoever about their plans et al..its almost, as if i am blindly following to nexy's orders. (she's superbly controlling my life without my will, that too when we're not in a serious relationship)... it's sumwhat six in the evening, when nexy call'd me up, hey, hws u? ..she asked...hmm.. fine..comes my reply..ok, listen, pack up you're luggage as earliest as possible and we'll there at your place, within a hour..she goes on incessantly, asusual.. What ? In a hour ? Where ? I inundated her with queries, just to hear, shut up and do what i say, i'll explain everything to you later..ok, bbye., ciao @ 7...okay, ....and i started packing up my bag with clothings to defend the icey temperature...meanwhile, hey, where are you going? ..someone interrupted me.. And That was my dearest mother....ahh !! holy shit !! ..I was so excited that i went without asking permission from maa, and the consequences were not good either..ohh, maa, just forgetten, actually, i am going on a college trip. (mendacity, but, seriously love my college for being my unconditional support as excuses)..well, Maa almost zeteticated me for some ten odd minutes and finally, i got the license (hmm..my mendacious skills are improving day by day thanx to nexy)...any ways, they arrived precisely at seven, so punctual.. And we trailed off to the exotic place for an unlimited doses of razzmataaz...

No comments:

Post a Comment